Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

logged in but not showed

Hi,

I have recorded production environment script. The functionality is simple, login , search and logout. When ever i have reply the recorded script , "please sing in" page is displayed even it is logged.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: logged in but not showed

Sounds like the script needs customized. Check for dynamic values and try using the TrueLog Explorer Customize Session Handling wizard to see if it detects them - community.microfocus.com/.../610.using-the-customize-session-handling-wizard-in-truelog-explorer-video.aspx.

The TrueLog Explorer User guide also includes details how you can handle most session IDs via the built-in session handling wizard (C:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\Shared Files\Silk TrueLog Explorer 16.0\Doc\silkperformer-160-truelogexplorer-en.pdf).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply. But i don't think it is related to dynamic values. Because , we did some correlation but no luck..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If you can upload a project we can take a look. If there's sensitive information I'd recommend logging a support incident.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.