Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
mysteini Absent Member.
Absent Member.

"missing" include files in SP 19.5

Hi,

I wanted to have a look at the new workbench editor in SP 19.5. when using my (working) project i a warnings that my include files are "not loaded or defined". The files are not missing and are imported correctly. SP19.5 marks them anyway.

The script is working despite the warning (i.e. function calls during execution)

Removing include files or adding them is also not working (the files are not removed / added in the project view).

Anyone knows how to fix this?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Birgit Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: "missing" include files in SP 19.5

Hi,

Great to hear you are trying out our new editor and thanks for the feedback!

As for the "not loaded or defined" message at the include files:
There are still some issues in the parsing engine that marks errors and warnings in the script which we are working on for the next release. Thanks for the info, we'll try to fix the issue for the upcoming release. If you are interested, you could contact support to join the early access program.

Concerning the second issue:
For me, the include files in the project tree get updated on clicking "save all" or "compile all" buttons in the menu bar, or on starting a try script run. Could you try if this works for you as well?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.