Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.

Silk Test 19.0 Hotfix 1

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
0 3 810

An update to Silk Test 19.0 is now available for download from SupportLine.

Silk Test 19.0 Hotfix 1 provides record and playback support for web applications running in Mozilla Firefox 61 or in Google Chrome 68.

For additional information, including a list of the issues that have been fixed with this Hotfix, refer to the Silk Test 19.0 Hotfix 1 Readme, which is available for download in the Product Updates section of SupportLine.

3 Comments
mch13
New Member.

I installed Silk Test 19.0.0.10050, does my version include the Hotfix 1 ?

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

No, your version does not include Hotfix 1.

mch13
New Member.

Thanks for the update. That's strange. I downloaded trail version of Silk test on October 26, 2018. How do I get  the latest version of Silk test including the hotfix?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.