Error “Visual Basic Command Line Compiler has stopped working”
When attempting to replay a .Net script from Silk Test Workbench, you may encounter the following errors:
Choose the actions "Close the program" and "OK".
These errors were caused by the .Net framework updates that were made via KB3098779.
To resolve this problem you will need to roll back the update by carrying out the following steps:-
• Navigate to the “Start” menu and select “Control Panel”.
• Select “Programs and Features” form the Control Panel menu.
• From the left side menu select “View installed updates”.
• Scroll down through the list to find the “KB3098779” update.
• Right click on the update and select “Uninstall”.
Restart your machine and try to play your selected .NET script. If you still experience problems then raise a support incident.