How can I export SilkTest Workbench results to a file?

Problem:

Resolution:

It is possible to export SilkTest Workbench results to a file by selecting the required results tab; for example Passed, Failed, Details etc.  Whilst on the chosen tab go to the File menu and select Save As.  You can then save the file as either .xml or .txt format.

You will need to do this for each tab you wish to export as SilkTest Workbench saves only what is visible at the time.

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Comments

Cant I directly export result asset ?

Is there any command available to auto export results in text file ?

@sachinkumar.gupta1, there is no automatic mechanism to export results as a text file.

Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2013-04-09 13:38
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.