How can I set the results option "Save All Information" in a Workbench .Net script?
The Option "Save all Information" currently can only be set within a Visual Test.
The intended feature is a feature request and has been logged on the community website via the below link:-
Please navigate to the above link and vote for the feature if you would be interested in it being implemented for Silk Test Workbench .NET scripts.
In the interim as a workaround it is possible to create a visual test that sets the desired playback settings, we can then import the .NET script to be be run into the Visual test.
As the .net script is part of the visual test the setting will be used for the .NET script.
To insert a playback setting step within a Visual Test, follow the below steps:-
1) With the Visual Test open, click the <<Start>> step of the Visual test
2) Navigate to Insert -> Playback Setting -> Set Step
3) The playback setting step will now be added to the visual test and we now need to select the Playback setting 'Save All Information' from the 'playback setting' dropdown within the properties window for the test step
4) Select a value from the dropdown within the properties window
We can now add a .NET script to the Visual Test where the above setting will be applied during playback.
To add a .net script to a Visual Test:-
1) Navigate to Insert -> .NET Script
2) With the 'Browse for .NET Scipt' dialog onscreen, Click the .net script to be inserted and Click 'OK'