How do I disable auto update for Google chrome to remain on compliant version for Silk Test?
To prevent Google Chrome from auto updating on your local system please follow the steps listed below:-
1) From Windows 7 desktop, click the start Windows Icon
2) Type msconfig into the 'search programs and files' textbox at bottom of start menu as shown below;-
3) Press enter or click the listed program 'msconfig' at top of Programs list
4) Click the Stat Up tab' of the System Configuration dialog box.
5) Locate the Startup Item "Google Update" and uncheck the box allocated to it.
6) Click the Apply button, followed by the OK button
7) A system restart may be required for the changes to take into effect.