How to install Silk Test Mobile Root Certificate
In order to test with Silk Test Mobile, you will be required to install the "Silk Test Root Certificate" on the mobile device. Please see steps outlined below:-
1. With your device connected to your Silk Test machine via USB, select the Silk Test Web Tunneler from the application list. If the Silk Test Root Certificate is not already installed, you will see the following warning at the top of the dialog:-
2. Click on the warning message. You will then see a dialog prompting you to install the certificate: "Borland Microfocus".
3. Click "OK".
4. You will be prompted to have a secure lock pattern or pin code before you can use credential storage:-
5. Select "OK", choose the security lock of your choice, then and enter and confirm it.
Note: If you already have a lock pattern or pin code, you will simply be asked to confirm this.
6. The Silk Test root certificate will then be installed successfully:-