No flashlog.txt created since upgrading Flash content debugger
The same issue is also known to occur for the later versions of the 10.1.x content debugger.
The later versions of the Flash content debugger looks for the mm.cfg file at the %HOMEDRIVE%\mm.cfg or %HOMEPATH%\mm.cfg locations instead of the %USERPROFILE% location as it did in version 10.0.
The flashlog.txt is still stored in the %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player\Logs location.
Therefore to reconfigure Flash logging on machine(s) where no traces are recorded or no Logs directory is being created in the %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player location, please use the following steps:
1) Download and install the debug version of the flash player from here.
2) From Start | Run, type in %HOMEDRIVE%, this should open the path in Windows Explorer. If no path has been configured, your IT Group should be able to assist you with configuring this path.
3) Create a new file called mm.cfg in this location.
4) Edit the file in a text editor, preferably Notepad.exe and copy the following two lines into the file:
ErrorReportingEnable = 1
TraceOutputFileEnable = 1
5) Save the file mm.cfg. Restart Internet Explorer and relaunch your application.
This should now resolve the trace issue and the Logs directory containing the flashlog.txt file should now also be created in the %AppData%\Macromedia\Flash Player location.