When I replay my Silk Test script against the Chrome browser, only the browser is loaded.

When I replay my Silk Test script against the Chrome browser, only the browser is loaded.

From Silk Test 15.5 a Silk Test extension for Google Chrome was introduced and is installed in Chrome during the installation of Silk Test.

If no interaction between Silk Test and Google Chrome is occurring this would indicate that the Silk Test Google Chrome extension is not enabled.

To enable the Google Chrome extension open Google Chrome:

1) Open Google Chrome

2) Enter the URL 'chrome://extensions/' and press enter

3) Locate the Silk Test Chrome Extension and check the Enable checkbox.

Re run the test which previously failed against the Google Chrome browser to validate the issue is now resolved.  If an issue still occurs during playback please contact support.

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2015-05-01 14:38
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.