Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE

When executing my Silk4J category tests via command line I receive the error InitializationError()

When executing my Silk4J category tests via command line I receive the error InitializationError()

The InitializationError exception can occur if the command line arguments specify a classpath which references a different version of the JUnit.jar file than that used by the Silk4J project.

To determine which version of JUnit files are used by your Silk4J project please follow the below steps:-

1)    Within Eclipse expand the Silk4J project you wish to execute from command line
2)    Locate the Junit4 folder

3)    Perform a right click on the JUnit4 folder and select properties
4)    Within the ‘Properties for Junit4’ window locate the field ‘current location’ this will then specify the file path and name of the JUnit file with associated version number.

5)    When executing the tests from command line use the above details as a reference to ensure the correct JUnit.jar version is specified when listing the commandline arguments.

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎2016-11-01 09:39
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.