bharkar
New Member.

Comparing database values using silk 4j and display result in silk central

Hi,

I am trying to compare database values and would like to display my result on silk central along with validations

Currently , silk central is passing my test cases on basis of execution not on basis of mismatch of values

Would like my result displayed on silk central.

Note: I am executing my silk Junit test cases from silk central

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

RE: Comparing database values using silk 4j and display result in silk central

Hi Bharkar,

I think the best you can do here is log an error in the Truelog file, which would then be uploaded to SilkCentral at the end of the test.

This would not produce a 'Failed' Result but at least all mismatched values would at least be registered as an error in the Truelog and Details.html.

Errors, warnings and informational messages can be written to the Truelog using the following methods:

desktop.logInfo("This is a comment!");
desktop.logWarning("This is a warning!");
desktop.logError("This is an error!");

Best Regards...

JohnM.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.