Highlighted
PGSDN Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Error found in Registry.inc file (line 482... AND MORE!!!) in Silk Test Classic 13.5.0.6117 ... corrected in newer versions?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I´m trying Silk Test Classic 13.5.0.6117  and I´ve found an error in Registry.inc file (line 482):

In order to make a call to function "RegEnumKeyExW", it is needed Agent´s Option "USE_ANSICALL" to be "FALSE".

So... the algorithm to follow with the if-clause should be as follows (confirmed with a previous version of SilkTest):

if Option is true, then: 1: make it false... 2: do the function call...  3: make it true again.

BUT INSTEAD OF CHECKING IF OPTION IS TRUE.... THE IF-CLAUSE CHECKS IF OPTION IS NOT TRUE !!!

NOTE: I´m editing this post because I have discovered that this error is repeated... at least in other functions in Registry.inc !!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know if this error is corrected in newer versions?

Thanx

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Wolfgang G_ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Error found in Registry.inc file (line 482... AND MORE!!!) in Silk Test Classic 13.5.0.6117 ... corrected in newer versions?

Jump to solution

Yes, this is fixed in ST 14

0 Likes
1 Reply
Wolfgang G_ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Error found in Registry.inc file (line 482... AND MORE!!!) in Silk Test Classic 13.5.0.6117 ... corrected in newer versions?

Jump to solution

Yes, this is fixed in ST 14

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.