shond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Export To Excel Function problem

Hello,

I am trying to export reuslt to Excel in office 2010.

I am getting folllowing error:

*** Error: (IM002) [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

Please help out for the same.

Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
RobertB1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Export To Excel Function problem

Hi shond,

Please see the wiki article

community.microfocus.com/.../10737.how-do-i-resolve-error-im002-microsoft-odbc-driver-manager-data-source-name-not-found-and-no-default-driver-specified.aspx

If this does not help, please provide more details on what you are trying to do exactly.

Thanks

Robert

0 Likes
Highlighted
shond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Export To Excel Function problem

Hello Robort,

I tried by your solution. but it is still giving error.

I want to export my result file to excel sheet with Pas and Fail Status as well with Message.

I created following script:

[ ] //Declare variables

[ ] HDATABASE hdbc

[ ] HSQL hSQL

[ ] STRING sDatasource = "C:\Book1.xls"

[ ]

[ ] //Connect to DB

[ ] hdbc =DB_Connect ("DSN =Segue ; DBQ =($DataSource) ;UID=;PWD=")// DB_Connect ("DSN =Segue; DBQ = {sDatasource};UID=;PWD=;")

[ ]

[ ] //Excute Query

[ ] //hSQL = DB_ExecuteSQL (hdbc,"INSERT INTO [Sheet1 $] VALUES ('($Dates);'($ScriptName)';'($TesCaseNAme)';'($Status)';'($Message)')")

[ ] hSQL = DB_ExecuteSql (hdbc, "SELECT * FROM [Sheet1$]")

[ ]

[ ] DB_FinishSQL(hSQL)

[ ]

[ ] //disconnecte to DB

[ ] DB_Disconnect(hdbc)

[ ]

Should I make Include file using this?

Thanks ,

Shond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.