gali1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How do I share the Object map

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I am starting to develop automation script vis Silik Test (.Net) and I need to know ,

How do I share the Object map? I need to share the object map with other users.

Thanks

Gali

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Marcel1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: How do I share the Object map

Jump to solution

All assets are saved on your local disk and can be shared by the means of your choice (file server, SCM, email, ...) In any case, the product Help should answer most of your questions. It is also available online, in this case you might want to check out the following: documentation.microfocus.com/.../GUID-A00E1870-368A-42B9-A349-7AE42810002D.html

Documentation Manager - Micro Focus

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Marcel1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

All assets are saved on your local disk and can be shared by the means of your choice (file server, SCM, email, ...) In any case, the product Help should answer most of your questions. It is also available online, in this case you might want to check out the following: documentation.microfocus.com/.../GUID-A00E1870-368A-42B9-A349-7AE42810002D.html

Documentation Manager - Micro Focus

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gali1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thank you very much, How do I change the current project? I need to share my scripts?

Thanks

Gali

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.