Tokci123 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to pro grammatically set WPF pre-fill form setting at run time

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I need to to Set Pre-fill forms setting to  'Yes' using VB.net and then 'NO' during run time.

How can I do it ?

Basically I want to get count of all child objects(WPFLISTviewitems) at run time for this Pre-Fill form setting should be Yes and then I want to scroll page by page till I reach end of list( i.e. loop all child objects)

Tokci

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
AndySchott Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: How to pro grammatically set WPF pre-fill form setting at run time

Jump to solution
You can set the value of this option from a .NET script using the Agent.SetOption() method:

Agent.SetOption(Options.WpfPrefillItems, false)

Andy
1 Reply
Highlighted
AndySchott Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: How to pro grammatically set WPF pre-fill form setting at run time

Jump to solution
You can set the value of this option from a .NET script using the Agent.SetOption() method:

Agent.SetOption(Options.WpfPrefillItems, false)

Andy
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.