Highlighted
jepjav Absent Member.
Absent Member.

If Silktest Classic is compatible to use with Oracle EBS R12 form?

Hello,

i just want to know if anyone tried to use this Silktest Classic in Oracle Forms. I encountered this below error...a stopper issue and can't continue anymore with my testing. I'm using ST classic version 17.5 standard edition.

In web part of Oracle, it's working fine and no issue, but got this error message when testing it in Oracle Forms. Please help what to do. Thank you!

[ ] The Open Agent does not support the function 'OracleFormsApplication::IsActive'
[ ] Occurred in IsActive
[ ] Called from _SetMainWindowActive at defaults.inc(421)
[ ] Called from DynamicDefaultBaseState at defaults.inc(359)
[ ] Called from DefaultBaseState at defaults.inc(19)
[ ] Called from main at $ScriptMain(2)

0 Likes
3 Replies
jepjav Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: If Silktest Classic is compatible to use with Oracle EBS R12 form?

0 Likes
Wolfgang G_ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Jepjav,

no issues at my end here with running the basestate for an Oracle Forms application in Internet Explorer. From the error message I would expect a problem with your frame file declaration. You should probably have your wDynamicMainWindow pointing to the BrowserApplication declaration instead of OracleFormsApplication.

Cheers

0 Likes
jepjav Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi Wolfgang, thanks a lot for you help. Issue solved!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.