hauyiar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

License Silk Test Product Trial

Jump to solution

I applied Silk Test Product Trial and installed it yestoday. After installed the software, I can use it normally. Today, because of some reason, I uninstall it. after a while, I reinstall it, then I run it, it prompt an error, license check failed.

I am sure that I install it as a trial, not a license. What's the problem? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
JohnG2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: License Silk Test Product Trial

Jump to solution

It may be necessary to import a license file so that you can continue to use the product.  You can generate a license by entering your serial number and details in the URL below.

supportline.microfocus.com/.../borlandactivatelic.aspx

For any licensing issues please contact SupportLine by reporting an incident in the URL below.

supportline.microfocus.com/mf_incident_add.aspx

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
JohnG2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: License Silk Test Product Trial

Jump to solution

It may be necessary to import a license file so that you can continue to use the product.  You can generate a license by entering your serial number and details in the URL below.

supportline.microfocus.com/.../borlandactivatelic.aspx

For any licensing issues please contact SupportLine by reporting an incident in the URL below.

supportline.microfocus.com/mf_incident_add.aspx

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.