Harikrishnan Venkata Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Long Execution

Jump to solution

Hi,

If i want to execute same test case multiple times (say 100) what are the things that i need to do in order to have my execution without any breakage. Presently I am facing some issues like SilkTest workbench Suddenly stops working after 10 repeated executions. I am using          STW 13.5. My Windows Even log file is showing like .Net Frameworks stops working due to unhandled exception Exception Info: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException 

Please suggest me some answer, Thanks in advance

Hari

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
JohnG2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Long Execution

Jump to solution

Hi Hari

The first suggestion would be to ensure you are using the most up to date Silk Test release, which can be found on the SupportLine product updates page, URL below.

supportline.microfocus.com/.../productupdatessearch.aspx

From the Silk Test release notes check that the platform you are running Silk Test on is supported.  After that if you still encounter these issues then please contact support so we can get the full exception details and help you troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks, John

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
JohnG2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Long Execution

Jump to solution

Hi Hari

The first suggestion would be to ensure you are using the most up to date Silk Test release, which can be found on the SupportLine product updates page, URL below.

supportline.microfocus.com/.../productupdatessearch.aspx

From the Silk Test release notes check that the platform you are running Silk Test on is supported.  After that if you still encounter these issues then please contact support so we can get the full exception details and help you troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks, John

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.