Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

.NET SCRIPT: how to see screen capture when clicking the verification step

Jump to solution

Seing the "PASSED" tab of a :NET SCRIPT test results, I can see that the steps don't have screen previews.

Also in the tab "Details" tab I can see a screen preview one step before every verification step

Can I change this behaviour and see the screen previews when clicking the verification steps?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: .NET SCRIPT: how to see screen capture when clicking the verification step

Jump to solution

Hi Adrian,

It is not currently possible to force SilkTest Workbench to display Screen Previews in the Results of Verification steps. This is by design and would require an enhancement to change this behavior. If you are interested in seeing this option implemented; I would suggest that you raise a support case, and we can raise your idea with development.

Best regards...

JohnM.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: .NET SCRIPT: how to see screen capture when clicking the verification step

Jump to solution

Hi Adrian,

It is not currently possible to force SilkTest Workbench to display Screen Previews in the Results of Verification steps. This is by design and would require an enhancement to change this behavior. If you are interested in seeing this option implemented; I would suggest that you raise a support case, and we can raise your idea with development.

Best regards...

JohnM.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.