raghavendra_tyfone_c Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Navigated to blank screen while running script in iphone

Jump to solution

Hi All,

My name is Raghavendra,

I am trying to automate the application in Iphone. But while running the script in Iphone, i am navigated to blank screen.

Please refer the below mentioned steps which i did for environment set up.

1.Connected IOS Device

2.Imported the ipa file (i.e iphone application)

3.Opened the device

4.Played Recorded script

Actual:The script ran well for first 10 steps after that we navigated to blank screen. But the same script ran well in Android Device.

Device used to check:Iphone5s

Issue noticed in Iphone5s

OS Version:8.1

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Navigated to blank screen while running script in iphone

Jump to solution

Hi

From your description, it sounds like this is a SilkMobile issue and not a SilkTest issue? Also it sounds like this issue would be better discussed via a support incident, as it would be difficult to debug without access to your .ipa file.

Please open a ticket with support and we will be happy to investigate further.

Thanks

John

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Navigated to blank screen while running script in iphone

Jump to solution

Hi

From your description, it sounds like this is a SilkMobile issue and not a SilkTest issue? Also it sounds like this issue would be better discussed via a support incident, as it would be difficult to debug without access to your .ipa file.

Please open a ticket with support and we will be happy to investigate further.

Thanks

John

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.