Highlighted
wille525 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Oracle forms issue: click() doens't work in debug mode

Jump to solution

I have the following issue, that happens when testing an Oracle Forms application:

The  Click() method of a UI object do not work when running a Silk4Net testcase in debug mode. Is this a bug in?

How can I solve this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wille525 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Oracle forms issue: click() doens't work in debug mode

Jump to solution

This issue is solved. When running the tests in debug mode it is not allowed that Visual Studio completly overlaps the Oracle forms application.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Ulrich_Kroemer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

hi,

in that case you will probably have to use the option pictured below to ensure the object is activated everytime before an action is executed. otherwise might not be returned from the debugger to the application under test and therefore the click will fail.

0 Likes
wille525 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

hi Ulrich, I have use this option and it now most of the steps are executed....but not all. I'm now trying to figure out, why not.

0 Likes
wille525 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

This issue is solved. When running the tests in debug mode it is not allowed that Visual Studio completly overlaps the Oracle forms application.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.