Rodrigo20 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SILK4J - Run tests in resolution of some mobile devices.

Jump to solution

Hi guys, 

I need to run some tests in mobile devices like Ipad, Iphone 5, Galaxy, and some others, but I did not find an option to set the resolution of my screen, or emulate a virtual browser to those devices on Silk4J, could you guys please help me? How can I do that on Silk4J?

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: SILK4J - Run tests in resolution of some mobile devices.

Jump to solution

Hi Rodrigo20

Silk Tests provides support for testing Web applications on Mobile devices. When recording or playing back on mobile devices, you need to ensure that the device is setup correctly using the Silk Test application with the proxy correctly configured.

Please see the following on how to test Mobile Web Applications:-

documentation.microfocus.com/.../index.jsp

Silk Test only supports testing against mobile Chrome, Stock Android  Browser and Apples Safari browser on mobile devices. Please see the release notes for supported OS versions and technologies:

supportline.microfocus.com/.../silktest-160-releasenotes-en.pdf

Regards,

Colin

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: SILK4J - Run tests in resolution of some mobile devices.

Jump to solution

Hi Rodrigo20

Silk Tests provides support for testing Web applications on Mobile devices. When recording or playing back on mobile devices, you need to ensure that the device is setup correctly using the Silk Test application with the proxy correctly configured.

Please see the following on how to test Mobile Web Applications:-

documentation.microfocus.com/.../index.jsp

Silk Test only supports testing against mobile Chrome, Stock Android  Browser and Apples Safari browser on mobile devices. Please see the release notes for supported OS versions and technologies:

supportline.microfocus.com/.../silktest-160-releasenotes-en.pdf

Regards,

Colin

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.