christophertay123 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Silktest Information Service missing Help!

When I go to my services I find that the silktest information service is missing what do i do? 

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: Silktest Information Service missing Help!

Hello,
you could try to execute the Silk Test Infoservice setup again.

You could also try to execute the batch file install.bat, which is located in the InfoService folder of your Silk Test installation, for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\SilkTest\ng\InfoService.

Basilios Will
Technical Author

Micro Focus

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Hello, thanks for your reply.
Where can i find the Silk Test Infoservice setup?
I've also tried running the batch file however, it disappears after popping up immediately.
Please help
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The Silk Test Information Service is part of the Silk Test setup. You would have to reinstall Silk Test. The batch file disappearing is as expected, however you must start the batch as an administrator. Then the service should be listed again. If this does not work, please file a support incident.

Basilios Will
Technical Author

Micro Focus

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Do i have to manually unistall silktest first before reinstalling it?
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

No. The existing installation will be uninstalled automatically as part of the installation process.

Basilios Will
Technical Author

Micro Focus

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.