KRoelants Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Silktest for Windows Tablets?

Jump to solution

Silkest mobile support includes Android and iOS.   What about Windows-based tablets?   Is a tablet running Windows 8, RT or 10 supported by Silktest?

Thanks

Kris

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

RE: Silktest for Windows Tablets?

Jump to solution
Hi Kris,

I believe the position as to whether Silk Test will provide support for metro, remains the same as detailed here:

community.microfocus.com/.../silktest-support-for-metro-applications-in-windows-8

Thanks,
John
0 Likes
Wolfgang G_ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I'm afraid you can't work with RT versions, but normal Windows versions should be supported by our desktop software support at least as far as these behave like a desktop OS. That means currently no support for Tablet mode or Metro UI.

However if you are missing some capabilites and can't get it automated by the currently available product features you can of course always raise a feature request.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution
Hi Kris,

I believe the position as to whether Silk Test will provide support for metro, remains the same as detailed here:

community.microfocus.com/.../silktest-support-for-metro-applications-in-windows-8

Thanks,
John
0 Likes
KRoelants Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks John. Same answer for the 'tablet mode' in Windows 10?

Does Silk Performer provide support for Windows Tablets?

Thanks
Kris

0 Likes
Wolfgang G_ Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

I'm afraid you can't work with RT versions, but normal Windows versions should be supported by our desktop software support at least as far as these behave like a desktop OS. That means currently no support for Tablet mode or Metro UI.

However if you are missing some capabilites and can't get it automated by the currently available product features you can of course always raise a feature request.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.