Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
lotos Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: "The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)"

Jump to solution

GUYS, HEEEELP ME! I was able to run the script above few times, and did no change, now I am getting next error on playback:

Any ideas?!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Contributor.

RE: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: "The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)"

Jump to solution
0 Likes
4 Replies
JohnG2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: "The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)"

Jump to solution

In this case it would be best to report an incident via SupportLine so the issue can be looked at in more detail.  In the new incident please provide the Silk Test version & build number, together with a sample script export and files that would allow us to reproduce the issue.  Thanks, John.

0 Likes
nat1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I face the same issue as well with a driver script i am using (using Silktest 13).

It had always worked until recently.

If i run each script individually it runs. If I run the driver script it runs until some point and then I receive a similar message.

The only change that happened in my workstation before it started to appear is that I was using an access db and then I switched to an sql one.

However it happens even if I use the access one.

Thanks!

0 Likes
JohnLy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Nat

As my colleague John has stated above, if you are encountering specific errors that require reproduction and investigation then it is best that you open a new support incident (providing a reproducible example if possible). This can be done from the online portal:

supportline.microfocus.com/MF_incident_add.aspx

We will of course update the forum with our findings once completed.

Thanks

John

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.