Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
garecanbp Contributor.
Contributor.

The visual test could not be saved. Error code: 0x80040223

Hello,

I try using Silk Test 19.5, still using eval and db access

After recording, I get error when saving the visual test

"Error - The visual test could not be saved. Error code: 0x80040223"

Could anyone help me about this error?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: The visual test could not be saved. Error code: 0x80040223

Hello

1. Can you try to run an integrity check on the database using the maintenance tool.
- Close workbench.
- Choose Start Programs | Silk | Silk Test | Administration | Database Maintenance.
- Choose File | Open Database | Access.
- Choose the SilkTest dsn.
- Choose Tools | Run integrity check.
- Verify any errors that are returned, then retry to save a new visual test.

2. You can also check if your eval Access Database has reached its size limit of 2GB. By default the access database for Silk Test Workbench is saved to:- C:\Users\Public\Documents\SilkTest\DB

Please let me know if this helps?
0 Likes
Highlighted
garecanbp Contributor.
Contributor.

I ran Integrity Check, there was no error and I open and able to save new Visual Test. This error I also get in SQL Server.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

It would be best to log a support ticket so we can debug this issue properly for you.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.