Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
KishorN Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Want to call/stop event raising manually

Hi All,

I want to call or stop event raising manually in Silk4NET. Is it possible to do this ?

Thanks,

Kishor.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Ulrich_Kroemer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Want to call/stop event raising manually

hi,

what kind of event are your talking about?

kind regards,

ulrich

0 Likes
KishorN Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I am using Infragesic UltraGrid control, at time of insert data in cell using TAB key it fires RowUpdate event.

I don't want to call this event at time of insert data in UltraGrid and call this evnet after all data insertion complete.

Regards,

Kishor.

0 Likes
Ulrich_Kroemer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi,

if the control is programmed this way you will not be able to supress the event (at least not from Silk Test). This needs to be done in the application code.

if you want to raise the event, this can be done using the DynamicInvoke feature from Silk Test.

kind regards,

ulrich

0 Likes
KishorN Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your valuable reply, definitely it will work. Thanks again.

Regards,

Kishor.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.