Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
HGrube Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Workbench Asset Export Wizard/Items to Export - Selected assets should be represented with leading checkboxes

Jump to solution

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 18 May 2012]

Hello support,

in the Workbench I am using if you select the option "Export only assets I select" then in the dialog "Workbench Asset Export Wizard/Items to Export" the selected assets are not highlighted or marked e.g. by a checkbox control.

I think it would be extremly useful (like TestPartner 6.3 with checkboxes does) to do so...

Regards
Holger
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
HGrube Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Workbench Asset Export Wizard/Items to Export - Selected assets should be represented with leading checkboxes

Jump to solution

It is fixed in SilkTest13

0 Likes
4 Replies
lesley_bratty Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: Workbench Asset Export Wizard/Items to Export - Selected assets should be represented with leading checkboxes

Jump to solution
Holger,

I have SilkTest 2011 installed, when following the steps you mentioned to export selected assets I can see a checkbox beside each asset and select the item this way. I have attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

Are you seeing something different to this, or using a different version of Workbench?

Regards,
Lesley
0 Likes
HGrube Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hello Lesley,
I am using SilkTest Workbench 13.0.0.5826.
Regards
Holger
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution
This defect was found late in the development cycle and was fixed by my colleague for the GA.

//*eggbox
//*eggbox
0 Likes
Highlighted
HGrube Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

It is fixed in SilkTest13

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.