Highlighted
gemond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ant with name undefined.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm using Silk4J and I'm a newbie with Ant.  When I build my xml, I have this error :

Buildfile: C:\Silk4J\Automation\iControlSilk4J\build.xml
run:
     [echo] C:\Silk4J\Automation\iControlSilk4J\lib\apache-log4j.jar;C:\Silk4J\Automation\iControlSilk4J\lib\commons-io-2.4.jar;C:\Silk4J\Automation\iControlSilk4J\lib\commons-lang3-3.1.jar;C:\Silk4J\Automation\iControlSilk4J\lib\junit.jar;C:\Silk4J\Automation\iControlSilk4J\lib\org.hamcrest.core_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar;C:\Silk4J\Automation\iControlSilk4J\lib\silktest-jtf-nodeps.jar;c:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\SilkTest\ng\JTF\silktest-jtf-nodeps.jar;c:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\SilkTest\eclipse\plugins\org.apache.ant_1.8.2.v20120109-1030\lib\ant-junit4.jar;c:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\SilkTest\eclipse\plugins\org.hamcrest.core_1.1.0.v20090501071000.jar;C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\java-mail-1.4.4.jar;C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\javax.activation.jar
     [echo] *** RUN ***
     [echo] *** after RUN ***
     [echo] *** before XML ***

BUILD FAILED
C:\Silk4J\Automation\iControlSilk4J\build.xml:142: Problem: failed to create task or type formatter
Cause: The name is undefined.
Action: Check the spelling.
Action: Check that any custom tasks/types have been declared.
Action: Check that any <presetdef>/<macrodef> declarations have taken place.

Total time: 231 milliseconds

From what I saw on the net, I need ant-contrib (http://www.coderanch.com/t/506388/tools/failed-create-task-type-undefined), I need to add the plugin ?!?

Is it included with Silk4J ?  Do I need to import the lib in my project or just adding this :

<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
    <classpath>
    <pathelement location="c:/ant/ant-contrib-1.0b3.jar"/>
    </classpath>
    </taskdef> will be enough ?

Thank you !

-G

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlexanderF Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: ant with name undefined.

Jump to solution

Hi,

ant-contrib is not included in Silk4J, you will need to get it from another source.

Hope this helps,

Alex

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AlexanderF Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi,

ant-contrib is not included in Silk4J, you will need to get it from another source.

Hope this helps,

Alex

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gemond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thank you !

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.