Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

dotnet.dll not registered

Jump to solution

Hello everyone! I have a question about classic agent (I know that it's not supported etc, but I have no choice 😞 ). When I'm trying to load external libraries I've got and error:

*** Error: Function SwfDialogBox::LoadLibrary has not been registered

The code is:

SwfDialogBox ("[MainWin]*").LoadLibrary("C:\Program Files(x86)\Silk\SilkTest\extend\dotnet.dll")

Maybe someone ever had the same issue and can help?

P.S. I've reinstalled Windows, few days ago all was working well. In the agent extensions list I have ActiveX = Loaded and dotnet.dll = Enabled...so I don't understand why it not changing to Loaded as ActiveX

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: dotnet.dll not registered

Jump to solution
The reason was missing msvcr71.dll, maybe this info will help someone in future

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution
Please file a support incident for this, so that someone can have a closer look at this issue.

Basilios Will
Technical Author

Micro Focus

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
The reason was missing msvcr71.dll, maybe this info will help someone in future

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.