Capturing TestPartner diagnostics for Java AUT
To collect detailed diagnostics against a Java application when automating via TestPartner, following steps need to be taken:
- Verify that Active Object Recognition (AOR) tool is installed.
- AOR may be installed using the TestPartner installation CD.
- Close all TestPartner sessions and windows.
- Start AOR Configuration Utility (AORConfig).
- Select Main JCI Setting.
- Select Edit.
- Turn the following settings to ON:
- Display JCI Informational Messages
- Display JCI Error Messages
- Log JCI Informational Messages
- Log JCI Error Messages
- Clear the message/error log on startup
- Support previous version Helper classes
- Select Apply and close the AORConfig utility.
- Verify Java Console is up.
- Start TestPartner, record and playback against the Java application and control where the issue occurs.
- Copy, paste and save all the Java logs from the Java Console window.