RobertB1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

VBA 6.5.10.54 and TestPartner

A hotfix has been created to provide support for TestPartner to work with VBA 6.5.10.54, to see information on this hotfix and to download please see the knowledgebase article TestPartner fails with upgrade to VBA 6.5.10.54

Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
rautenberg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: VBA 6.5.10.54 and TestPartner

What is with the linked article? The link navigates to the community homepage, but not to the article. I have the same problem with no solution.

0 Likes
JohnG2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please try the following link

community.microfocus.com/.../24322.testpartner-fails-with-upgrade-to-vba-6-5-10-54.aspx

The post was migrated from a previous site and so the link will be updated.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
JohnG2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I will repost the solution again here shortly as the above link I mentioned may not be publicly available.

0 Likes
JohnG2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please try the new link below.  If you encounter any issues I recommend contacting SupportLine directly to report an incident.

community.microfocus.com/.../25398.testpartner-incompatible-with-vba-6-5-10-54.aspx

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.