Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Ganne_Matthieu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

JUnit 4 Launching test without Silk Mobile

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am trying to automate tests on a Samsung S6 and  i would like to run the tests in Java (Junit 4) without having to launch Silk mobile.

Indeed When i do not start Silk mobile i get the following error message :

com.experitest.client.InternalException : Connectivity Exception ...

Thanks

Matthieu GANNE

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: JUnit 4 Launching test without Silk Mobile

Jump to solution

Hi Ganne

If your scripting in another environment such as Eclipse, Silk Mobile needs to be running. However, you can run Silk Mobile as a service which should hide the UI.

From the command line, go to the Silk Mobile installation folder and run the .exe file with the switch -hide.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\SilkMobile>studio.exe -hide

Hopefully this will help.

Regards,

Colin

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hi Ganne

If your scripting in another environment such as Eclipse, Silk Mobile needs to be running. However, you can run Silk Mobile as a service which should hide the UI.

From the command line, go to the Silk Mobile installation folder and run the .exe file with the switch -hide.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Silk\SilkMobile>studio.exe -hide

Hopefully this will help.

Regards,

Colin

0 Likes
Ganne_Matthieu Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks for this answer, it work.Indeed if you use Runtime and Process it work.

Matthieu Ganne

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.