Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. andyinsdca Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Increasing retention for monitor history reporting?

Jump to solution

How do I increase the retention period for monitor history reporting (Sitescope 10.14) ? I found a few options, but they weren't clear that they would allow me to run reports for longer periods of time.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Haim Shuvali Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Increasing retention for monitor history reporting?

Jump to solution

Go to Log Preferences -> Daily logs to keep - increase the number in days from 40 to anything you like.

Consider the disk space though... also SIS reports are not built for long term reporting (in terms of performance and scale)

- Hemi

0 Likes
3 Replies
Battushi Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

I cannot undersand very well the question, but I thing you mean to increase maximum samples in the history report.

if this is hte case, please go to Preferences > Infrastucture Preferences > Report Settings > Maximum Samples in the history report and increase the number to 200, for example

"HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
Established Member.. kenneth.gonzale
Established Member..

Jump to solution
If talking of reports and not Dashboard monitor history then you need to increase retention period of daily logs in preferences.
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
Highlighted
Haim Shuvali Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Go to Log Preferences -> Daily logs to keep - increase the number in days from 40 to anything you like.

Consider the disk space though... also SIS reports are not built for long term reporting (in terms of performance and scale)

- Hemi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.