Highlighted
Absent Member.. elmassimo Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SIS Browser Security Check

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm issuing a very bad behavior each time logging to my SiteScope Browser interface.

Each time, I have to wait about 5 min before the following security check pop up appears and requests accepting.

I have more than one Sitescope instances, so it becomes very ugly routine.

My SiteScope version is 11.30

My Java version is 7update67 which is a certified version by HP.

My Browser is FireFox 38.0.1

Any help please?

Elmassimo

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Son_Dang_APM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SIS Browser Security Check

Jump to solution

Hi Elmassimo,

Good day, I hope you are doing well,

Actually, the issue is from Java application, not from Sitescope side. Please try the Workaround and see if it helps:

Go to Java Control Panel and set "Perform certificate revocation checks on" to "Do not check (not recommended)".

Furthermore, please check below thread in Oracle forum:

https://community.oracle.com/thread/2608089

Please let me know if it help.

Thanks & Regards

“If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
2 Replies
Son_Dang_APM Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Elmassimo,

Good day, I hope you are doing well,

Actually, the issue is from Java application, not from Sitescope side. Please try the Workaround and see if it helps:

Go to Java Control Panel and set "Perform certificate revocation checks on" to "Do not check (not recommended)".

Furthermore, please check below thread in Oracle forum:

https://community.oracle.com/thread/2608089

Please let me know if it help.

Thanks & Regards

“If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Absent Member.. elmassimo Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Really nice!

Thanks SonDang.

No more trouble now.

Elmassimo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.