Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Koushik_Nandan
New Member.

SIS URL Content Monitor - Regex

I'm trying to add an URL monitor in SIS. The URL page contains metrics that needs to be retrieved for monitoring purpose.

I need the digits "XXX" from the sample as indicated below. When I'm using the following search criteria in "Match Content" field, its only giving me the first match. I also want the 2nd , 3rd, 4th and so on.

/<td style="text-align:center; color:#D2691E; font-style:italic; font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;" width="100%" colspan="4">(\d+)/

Sample page info:
<td style="text-align:center; color:#D2691E; font-style:italic; font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;" width="100%" colspan="4">XXX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<td style="text-align:center; color:#D2691E; font-style:italic; font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;" width="100%" colspan="4">XXX

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. andyinsdca Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SIS URL Content Monitor - Regex

Can you show the text without the HTML tags? And use real numbers so it's easier to read? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Haim Shuvali Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SIS URL Content Monitor - Regex

Maybe try duplicating the pattern while separating with .* 

/<td style="text-align:center; color:#D2691E; font-style:italic; font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;" width="100%" colspan="4">(\d+).*<td style="text-align:center; color:#D2691E; font-style:italic; font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;" width="100%" colspan="4">(\d+).*<td style="text-align:center; color:#D2691E; font-style:italic; font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;" width="100%" colspan="4">(\d+).*<td style="text-align:center; color:#D2691E; font-style:italic; font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;" width="100%" colspan="4">(\d+).*<td style="text-align:center; color:#D2691E; font-style:italic; font-size:14pt; font-weight:bold;" width="100%" colspan="4">(\d+).*/

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.