Absent Member.. Mohammed123 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Search Monitor

Hi,

we have huge number of groups and Monitors configured in our Sis server. Is there any way to search one particular monitor or can Filter it by any chance

0 Likes
4 Replies
Haim Shuvali Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Search Monitor

Sure

1. from sis 11.20 - there is a very cool "tree quick search" - highly recommended

2. you can use the sis filter (on the toolbar on top of the monitors 3)

3. you can use the dashboard filter

4. you can use GSAR if all the above doesnt help

- Hemi

0 Likes
Highlighted
CLEFEBVRE Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello,

About 1. from sis 11.20 - there is a very cool "tree quick search" - highly recommended, It runs properly when you are doing some consecutives search. If you modify some monitors or use filter in the panel on the right or some other changes, the "tree quick search" (on the top left), it stops to run properly and my workaround is to reload the SiteScope URL in order to search for another monitors.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Christophe

0 Likes
Haim Shuvali Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

Thanks for your feedback.

To be honest it is the first time I am hearing that, and there are no such known defects there.

To make sure - I refer to the dedicated new search box added and not to the tree built in search (where you stand on the root and start typing and it opens a built in popup search string, this one existed since 10.x and has some limitation)

If you have some reproducable defect scenario with the new search box you are welcome to submit it through support and we will fix it.

- Hemi

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Disconnected Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I too have this problem where the search functionality ceases to operate if I expand the left frame (to see the entire monitor name).

Reloading the page is the only way to fix it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.