SiS Support Tip: How to fix the installation issue "Please enable Windows Scripting Host"
this is an environment issue, your windows server is not able to execute Windows Scripting files, in order to confirm the problem, follow the next steps:
1. In your server desktop, create a new text file.
2. Add the following lines:
sText = "Hello World"
3. Save and close the file
4. Change file name and extension as follow: test.vbs
5. Double click on the file to execute it, if you get an error like There is no script engine for file extension “.vbs”, This confirm Windows Scripting hosting is not installed.
Steps to install it:
1. Click on Start -> Run
2. Open this location: %windir%\inf\
3. Find this file: wsh.inf
4. Right click and select Install
5. Try to run again test.vbs, you should be able to see a pop-up window saying "Hello World", if so, now you can install SiteScope.
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.