Highlighted
Absent Member.. DavidMolina_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SiS Support Tip: How to use internal SSH client to test Unix/Linux connections

When you are having problems with your SSH connections or you just want to test the SSH client used by SiteScope, you can follow the next steps:

1. Open a Remote Desktop to access your SiteScope Server.
  2. Open a command prompt (Start -> Run, then type cmd)
  3. Type the following command: 

C:\SiteScope\java\bin\java -jar C:\SiteScope\WEB-INF\lib\mindterm.jar

4. You will get a MindTerm App window.
  5. Go to File -> Connect
  6. In the new connection Window, type the information for the target host, username and authentication method (key file or password)
  7. Click on Connect and now you should have access to your target shell using mindterm SSH client.

Additional Tip: If you have a Java RunTime Environment (JRE) installed in the SiteScope server, you just need to double click over mindterm.jar located in C:\SiteScope\WEB-INF\lib\

You can find screenshots attached to this post.

David Molina
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Labels (2)
Tags (2)
3 Replies
anoopambli Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: SiS Support Tip: How to use internal SSH client to test Unix/Linux connections

Nice one David. Thanks for posting this.

Regards

Anoop

0 Likes
Absent Member.. DavidMolina_1 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: SiS Support Tip: How to use internal SSH client to test Unix/Linux connections

Hi Anoop,

My pleasure. If there any topic you would like to see here, please let me know.

David Molina
David Molina
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Valued Contributor.. AbhijeetPatre Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hello David,

Please can you post, step by step method to configure URL Sequence monitor. I've gone through few KBs in the Selfsolve section but they don't seem enough.

My requirement is as below -

1) Access the Log page of the WebSite.

2) Enter the login redentials

3) On sucessful login, perform a Content check.

4) Log out from the Website.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.