Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. Telematik Absent Member..
Absent Member..

SiteScope and Eclipse

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I found this great document:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2013/sites/eclipsecon.org.2013/files/Offline%20debugging%20of%20Live%20Remote%20System%20for%20EclipseCon%202013_0.pdf

Along with a great video. I tried to debug my self to create some custom monitors but I could not get the "myContext" for example as it did not find the object...

Could someone tells me how to set eclipse or which library I need to link so I could also debug my monitors the same way it is shown on the video?

Any whitepapers anywhere which describe the required setting for eclipse?

Is any setup also available for BAC?

Thanks for your help

Regards Chris

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Haim Shuvali Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: SiteScope and Eclipse

Jump to solution

Hi Chris,

We plan to release the functionality with SiteScope 11.22.

BR

- Hemi Shuvali, SitScope Functional Architect.

4 Replies
Absent Member.. Joe_B Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Chris,

I have checked out the document that you had referred to and it looks like it was written by a couple of members from the R&D team. In support we do not typically assist with setting up this type of remote debugging using Eclipse and I do not believe that we have a white paper about how to set this up. If you need to set this up for a problem you are having you will probably want to open a support case so if we cannot find the answer in support we will be able to engage R&D further to get the information you need.

Regards,

Joe Berant

Joe Berant
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. .....
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your reply. I do not have any issue in fact I just want to be able to debug my scripts like shown in this video (the one in the document is not the one I thought it was):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xaf-j3auIc

It would be helpful to be able to debug scripts as it is not always very helpful to debug it in SiteScope itself.

The same might also be possible in BSM.

So I just wanted to get more information about it, no issue or reason to open a case for that.

Regards

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
Haim Shuvali Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Chris,

We plan to release the functionality with SiteScope 11.22.

BR

- Hemi Shuvali, SitScope Functional Architect.

Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks Haim, that is a great news!

Regards

Chris

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.