Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Absent Member.. vdog Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Sitescope - Investiage options for UAC control on 2008 windows servers

Jump to solution

Sitescope - Investiage options for UAC control

Currently in order to setup a remote on a 2008  windows server we have to change the  UAC controls settings to Never Nofity.

Policies at my company will not allow me to change this setting to never notify and I was trying to figure out if there is  is a work around.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Established Member.. kenneth.gonzale
Established Member..

Re: Sitescope - Investiage options for UAC control on 2008 windows servers

Jump to solution

As mentioned refer to <SiteScope root directory>\sisdocs\pdfs\UsingSiteScope.pdf

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

For instance, SiteScope 11.24 Using SiteScope guide explains below?

> SiteScope supports monitoring on Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 remote servers with User Account Control (UAC) enabled or disabled. Where UAC is enabled, you must make the following registry changes on the remote server ...

0 Likes
Established Member.. kenneth.gonzale
Established Member..

Jump to solution

As mentioned refer to <SiteScope root directory>\sisdocs\pdfs\UsingSiteScope.pdf

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
0 Likes
VMarrazzo Contributor.
Contributor.

Jump to solution
Hi @kenneth.gonzale

I am using SiteScope 2019.02 and facing with some trouble to read WMI from Win2k8 server.

I don't find pdf that you describe into my installaton.

Where can I find its contents?

Regards
Vincenzo
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.