The monitor property form is currently unavailable

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: The monitor property form is currently unavailable

Hello Anupal,

As per our time during a WebEx session, this seems to be a compatibility issue, there are some unsupported versions of the System Client Requirements to display the GUI. (JRE 8 U 211 is not supported for 11.50 version).

As per our conversation, the SiteScope Local Client is able to display properly the GUI.

For additional information for the local client, please check below link:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/SiteScope:2019.11/SiSLocalClient

Hope this information can help you,

Best Regards,

Miguel Torres
Micro Focus SW Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: The monitor property form is currently unavailable

Hello Anupal,

Thank you for posting your issue.

Kindly provide Sitescope version.

As well I see this issue has been resolved in these forums:

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/SiteScope-User-Discussions/The-monitor-number-property-form-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/319706

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/SiteScope-User-Discussions/Monitor-Property-form-is-currently-unavailable/td-p/296054

As well I saw this another possible solution: Monitor property :

The files are usually updated on the BSM side and then downloaded to SiteScope (or SiteScope requests them, don't know),
however there is no 1:1 relationship between BSM and SiteScope filesets, so this can get really tricky,
for example
indicators.xml comes out of <HPBSM>\AppServer\webapps\site.war\bam\conf\repositories\indicators\def.xml

There is a default folder at
<SiteScope>\conf\integration\bsm\default
so you can also copy the files from the default folder to
<SiteScope>\conf\integration\bsm\
and then restart SiteScope.

If you see errors in the SiteScope logs like

ERROR - CISubTypes parsing error in the file C:\SiteScope\conf\integration\bsm\ciSubTypes.xml, line 1625, uri null Character conversion error: "Unconvertible UTF-8 character beginning with 0x92" (line number may be too low).
ERROR - Unable to load CI sub types from XML file
ERROR - CISubTypes parsing error in the file C:\SiteScope\conf\integration\bsm\ciSubTypes.xml, line 1625, uri null Character conversion error: "Unconvertible UTF-8 character beginning with 0x92" (line number may be too low).

one reason can be that the files are not UTF-8 encoded.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.