Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
KarthikeyanS Absent Member.
Absent Member.

To find whether the request hopped through a particular server

Hi ,

Please help on this. 

I'm using Sitescope ( version 11.20 32-bit). I need to setup a monitor, to find whether the particular hop is used to reach the destination server . 

For example: tracert <IP>

It is reaching the destination in 6 hops. I need to find whether the hop( say for example: 10.155.155.155) is used in the traceroute. If that hop is not used then need to send an alert to the team.

Is there any particular pre defined monitor in SIS or how to acheive this monitor setup ? 

Thanks in advance !

Regards,

Karthik

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Battushi Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: To find whether the request hopped through a particular server

Hello

Unfortunately, do not exist any tracert monitor or similar. In this case the recommended option is script monitor.

"HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
KarthikeyanS Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Battushi,

Thanks for your suggestion. Let me try and post the update.

Regards,

Karthik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Haim Shuvali Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Also another option is to use the new custom monitor.

- Hemi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.