Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Ayzar Talip
Frequent Visitor.

Why error appears in the url monitor - Sitescope 11.33 windows

Why error appears in the url moitor

Hi team!

I have a URL monitor which works fine but at times of the day it marks error:

Software caused connection abort. Try to use 'Prefer SSL to TLS' option

I have HP SiteScope 11.33.521 64-bit JVM, Compile 437

Can you help me please, regards

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: Why error appears in the url monitor - Sitescope 11.33 windows

Hello Ayzar,

Hope you are doing well.

Please verify the connection between the SiteScope server and url at the time it is failing, also please change the protocol from "Any preferred protocol" to one of the options and test it for a while, in case the error still happening, please feel free to contact support for further troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Jose Garita

0 Likes
Ayzar Talip
Frequent Visitor.

Re: Why error appears in the url monitor - Sitescope 11.33 windows

Thanks Jose!

let me look for support partners

regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.