Highlighted
lft
New Member.

impact of changing _urlContentMatchMax parameter

Hi,

I'm being asked to browse https://status.aws.amazon.com/ with SiteScope, to check the status of one particular service with content monitoring.

I know that doubling parameter within _urlContentMatchMax is being done pretty often, and that's not a big deal, but here I'd need to rise it from default 50k, to at least 1m. Is there other impact than longer download times and size of debug level logs?

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: impact of changing _urlContentMatchMax parameter

Hello. Basically the parameter will help you with the amount of information that you'll be able to match in the URL. If you increase it, it may be impacted as you said but also it may take a little bit more time to complete it run depending on the size of the response body received. You can avoid any big impact by adjusting the timeout on the monitor. Regards
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.