Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. dfletcher78 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

sitescope drilldown to unified console

Is it possible to configure events to drill down to the Unfied console URL rather than the default Java console?

2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: sitescope drilldown to unified console

Hello dfletcher78,

Could you please check the information under the below link:

https://docs.microfocus.com/itom/SiteScope:2018.11/Use/Event_Console_Alert

Best Regards,

Miguel Torres
Micro Focus SW Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

[Opinions expressed in my postings are mine alone, and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.No warranties express or implied for any solution/suggestion posted.]
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. dfletcher78 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: sitescope drilldown to unified console

thanks, its not really what i am looking for though. I'm wanting events in OBM to drill down to the sitescope unified console instead of the default java console.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.