Customize Swim Lanes for Project Teamboard
The StarTeam Agile Administrator can customize the default swim lane status values for all new projects. Project administrators can change the swim lane status values for their project from the Edit Project dialog. Options available at the project level are limited to options created by the StarTeam Agile Administrator. If you need additional options, contact your administrator.
- On the main dashboard, select the appropriate project.
- Click the project title on the main dashboard, then select Edit Current Project at the bottom of the drop down menu.
- On the Project Details dialog, click Define Task Lanes.
- In the Define Task Lanes dialog, select the starting task status value from the drop down menu. This will be the default for all new tasks.
- In the next section, add one or more available lanes from the options by dragging them from the Available list to the Selected list. To remove an item from the Selected list, click the x for the item.
- Select the term you want to use for completed/finished tasks from the drop down menu.
- Click Apply.