StarTeam 16.0 Update 3 Cross-Platform Client Patch 2 Release Notes (Build 184.108.40.206), StarTeam SDK (Build 220.127.116.11), and StarTeam Extensions (Build 18.104.22.168)
The following fixes/enhancements are contained in the above patched versions;
- (Extensions), RPI 1114938 - Extensions no longer block when Custom Tools is turned ON
- (cpc) Upgrade the JWebEngine .jar to release 1.9.
- (cpc) RPI 1114854 - Display the Story ID in the Story Client Calculated Property value of the Task.
- (cpc) Administratively Disable (lock) options for Central and Per Folder File Status, Active Process Items and Central Status Directory Location.
- (cpc) RPI 1114748 - Display the Story ID in the Story Property TAB.
- (cpc) - Support Cross Project and Cross View File Moves into Checkin Change Package enforced Projects.
- (cpc), RPI 1114633 - Support Cross Project and Cross View File Shares into Checkin Change Package enforced Projects.
- (cpc) - Increase MPX Refresh defaults to a minimum of 60/90 seconds
- (sdk, vcm) RPI 1114944 - VCM no longer merges manual traces between files and process items in other views.
- (sdk) RPI 1114938 - CPC and other thick clients no longer issue bulk queries for Project or View properties on login.
- (sdk) RPI 3161418 - Support localized and English date patterns on non-English platform locales.
- (sdk, jenkins) - Provide the ability to create separate data caches per session instance.
- (sdk, stcmd) - Implement an access rights report for users or groups spanning all projects, views and folders.
- (sdk, jenkins) - Deploy the Jenkins plugin StarTeam.hpi to the SDK install lib folder.
- (sdk, stcmd) - Implement the select workspace-sync command for files to query the local syncdb.
- (git client) - GIT pull fails with “fast import crash” error when an empty folder on StarTeam is renamed.
- (git client) Commit map file updated with the id of a changepackage which was committed during a git pull.
- ( git client ) - GIT versions 2.18 and later are now supported by StarTeam GIT client.
These can now be downloaded from http://supportline.microfocus.com