StarTeam Server 16.0 HotFix 3 (build 220.127.116.11)
We are pleased to announce the release of Starteam 16.0 Hotfix 3. This is now available on http://supportline.microfocus.com. It contains the following fixes and enhancements.
NOTE: Search functionality will only work with this server build when the CPC is upgraded to 18.104.22.168 or higher.
- RPI 1108067 Upgrade the bundled JRE version to 1.8.112 and Tomcat Server to 8.5.9
- CR 69,143 Fixed a bug where in Pinned traces are no longer visible when an item is moved.
- CR 69,101 Fixed a label cache issue to dump deleted labels immediately from the cache so that another label with the same name is created successfully.
- CR 69,047 Added more contextual messages when an item is locked by a user.
- CR 69,045 Fixed an IEM bug to successfully import Test/TestRun filters/ queries.
- CR 68,975 Fixed server exception ‘This folder cannot be deleted because some of the items are locked by another user’
- CR 68,875 Fixed a server startup failure issue after upgrading to the newer version. A failed server start fails to rollback newly created database columns which in turn causes subsequent server restarts to fail.